Getting a child is an incredible and life-changing event. However, the process of trying to get pregnant or being pregnant can be stressful, depressing, and make one anxious. The transition to parenthood can also be stressful. Some people will spend years trying to get pregnant, while others will become pregnant easily but remain stressed throughout the pregnancy period.
Doctors can use various techniques to deal with infertility and other issues from pregnancy and post-partum related stress. Hypnosis can also deal with negative thoughts, anxiety, and fear during pregnancy while promoting relaxation and positive visualization. The process results in physical and psychological changes that can improve your general health. How does hypnotherapy help to deal with infertility?
Hypnosis can help increase your chances of fertility. You can use a hypnotherapist, or you can go the self-hypnosis way. If you want hypnosis audio for fertility, Hypnosis Downloads has you covered.
The hypnosis for infertility audio session will help you relax and reduce your stress levels. It puts you in a mental state of deep relaxation in which your mind is ready to accept some positive suggestions. The positive suggestions help you heal quickly, and you get rid of all negative thoughts that block your fertility.
You can download the hypnosis audio and start the journey towards getting pregnant. You can listen to the hypnosis audio on your PC or mobile device or use the free app you get when you complete the purchase.
Can Negative Thoughts Affect Fertility Treatments?
One in six couples is having infertility issues. The couples will visit fertility clinics looking for fertility treatments that will help them conceive. Struggling with infertility can also be a lonely and challenging journey. You experience some difficult emotions that you may not know how to explain to other people.
The experience of infertility can also be traumatic to some people. It takes a lot of resources, including money, time, and energy trying to deal with the issue. It becomes worse as all the efforts are geared towards efforts with uncertain outcomes.
The difficulty of dealing with the issue can lead to some negative thought patterns. Besides the fear and anxiety can also lead to feelings of jealousy and resentment for those who seem to get pregnant without much effort.
How Does Hypnosis for Infertility Tackle Negative Psychological Factors
There is no medical evidence that hypnosis can help you deal with infertility. However, it can help you a lot in the process of trying to get pregnant. Hypnotherapy will help enhance positive thinking and alleviate feelings of guilt, self-blame, and the emotional rollercoaster associated with infertility.
You can choose hypnotherapy with the help of a hypnotherapist who will guide you in the process. The hypnotherapist will help you get into a deeply relaxed mental state where your subconscious mind is ready to receive some positive suggestions.
Paying a clinical hypnotherapist to help you in the process can be expensive, and it also comes with other demands. For instance, you have to commit to their schedule. Also, you may not have an experienced hypnotherapist in your locality.
Therefore, you can choose self-hypnosis using hypnosis audio that will guide you on how to hypnotize yourself. The advantage is that self-hypnosis is less expensive, and you are flexible to work within your schedule.
During the hypnotherapy session, your mind becomes deeply relaxed, and the body is focused. Therefore, you are ready to receive any positive suggestion that helps you counter the negative emotions due to unexplained fertility issues. Hypnosis works to help you feel relaxed and bring your stress levels down. It is also generally regarded as safe.
It is an effective way of accessing your mind and helping you to:
- Work through your emotional blocks.
- Enhance your problem-solving abilities.
- Reducing levels of stress and making you more relaxed.
- Boost a positive mindset.
- Re-program negative habits and boost your happiness.
What Are Your Fertility Treatments Options?
If you are having problems conceiving naturally, infertility doesn’t kill your dreams of building a family. You have several fertility treatments options that you can explore, including some that can enable you to maintain your genetic connection with your child.
Some of the infertility options include:
Medical Procedures for Dealing With Infertility
If you have used fertility drugs and they haven’t helped you to conceive naturally, your fertility counselor or reproductive endocrinologist can recommend medical fertility options. The options are also known as assisted reproductive technology (ART). Your choice of medical option depends on your unique situation and safety.
Some of the medical options include:
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF): the IVF treatments option involves getting the sperm cells and egg from the partners. The gametes are then put together in a lab dish for conception. When the embryo is developed, it is transferred to the uterus of the woman for implantation. After successful implantation, the pregnancy continues like other normal pregnancies.
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI): if there is no need to harvest the egg, the doctor will suggest the IUI option. Here, the sperms are harvested from the man, and they clean the seminal fluid and are inserted in the uterine, enhancing the chances of conceiving.
- Assisted hatching: you can use the assisted hatching medical option to ensure the IVF embryo implants in the uterus successfully. The embryo transfer option makes it possible for the embryo to hatch in particular protein layers and then implant.
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI): the ICSI method is mainly used when the man has infertility issues.
- Gamete Intrafallopian Transfer (GIFT): similar to the IVF medical option, the GIFT method is about harvesting the sperms and eggs from the would-be parents. Instead of mixing the egg and sperm in a lab, the option mixes the egg and sperm and then inserts them into the tube where they are fertilized.
Egg, Embryo, or Sperm Donation
Gamete donation is also an option to consider if you cannot have a natural conception. You can consider the method if your egg or sperm is not able to create a healthy embryo. One parent will retain some genetic relationship with the child; both parents will not be genetically connected to the kid.
Additionally, gamete donation is helpful for families of same-sex couples. For instance, lesbian couples require sperm donation while male couples require egg donation and a gestational carrier.
If you have a genetic disease that you don’t want to pass on to your kid, gamete donation is the best infertility option for you.
Your reproductive endocrinologist will tell you whether a gamete donation is necessary for your case. You can find a donation from the many egg, sperm, or embryo banks. The couple is also at liberty of choosing between an unknown or known donor. The parents can also go for the characteristics they want for their kids, including hair and eye color, IQ, etc.
Before settling on gamete donation as an option, ensure you consult your counselor about the issues related to the method—for instance, your child’s identity in the future as a child of gamete donation.
You should go ahead with the method if you are comfortable with all the challenges involved.
Adoption is one of the most popular infertility options through which a family brings a child who they not genetically related into their home. If you choose adoption, you have several paths you can take, including:
- Foster care adoption is the cheapest option. Foster care children are eligible for adoption after failed attempts to reunite with their parents. They are mostly older children and can have special needs.
- Private domestic infant adoption: here, a pregnant woman places their unborn kid for adoption and selects the family to adopt the child. The mother establishes a relationship with the family and is part of their child’s life.
- International adoption: international adoption can be a challenge, but it is still possible. Children under international adoption mostly have special needs. The adoptions have a longer wait time.
Remember, adoption doesn’t cure infertility as it doesn’t bring a genetically related child to your home. However, adoption is an excellent option if you believe that raising a child is as satisfying as a genetic relationship.
How Can You Become Pregnant With Unexplained Infertility?
As women age, the possibility of conceiving continues dwindling. Women over 40 years old are likely to have issues with their egg quality and quantity. Since there is no category known as egg factor infertility, the situation is referred to as unexplained infertility.
IVF is a successful remedy for unexplained infertility.
Can Fertility Be Restored in Women?
It is possible to restore fertility in women, and they can have babies of their own. Conventional medical solutions can help restore fertility in almost 90% of all infertility cases. You can attempt to restore fertility using surgery or medication, or you can choose to get pregnant through sophisticated methods.
If you are having infertility issues, it is alright to look for solutions, including medical therapies. Although hypnotherapy is not a medical solution, it helps you a lot in dealing with infertility. It enables you to reduce your stress levels and deal with feelings of fear and anxiety.