Are you struggling to keep up with your workout plan? Does your motivation to go to the gym come and go? Working out for your body’s fitness is not the easiest thing under the sun. You need to push yourself, and sometimes it can be accompanied by pain. Thus, it is not abnormal to extend your sleep in the morning instead of waking up for some physical exercises.
However, exercising comes with a lot of benefits, including weight loss, staying healthy, etc. Thus, it will help a lot if you can remain positive about your workout plan. So, can hypnosis incentivize you to exercise?
We recommend the Exercise Motivation Booster hypnosis audio session for your exercise motivation needs. From my experience, the audio session is what you need to stick to your exercise routine and enjoy it. Then, you stop wishing you can work out, and you start doing it.
If you feel lazy and demotivated, the hypnosis audio session gets you all fired up, and you get the proper determination to hit the gym using hypnosis here (see also ‘Hypnosis For Weight Loss’ post). You’ll find it inevitable to stick to your workout routine as you’ll be aware of how much you stand to lose if you don’t exercise.
Why a Hypnosis Session Can Motivate You to Exercise
Hypnosis refers to a deep state of relaxation with an acute focus. It is a form of trance state in which you are under the control of your hypnotist, who feeds your subconscious mind with positive suggestions.
It is a state of relaxation in which you stop to listen actively and just hear the hypnotherapist’s voice. As you may already know, exercising comes with a lot of benefits for your body. Additionally, you know how good you feel about yourself after finishing a grueling workout session such as jogging, swimming, or a game.
Probably you are already a member of a running club or gym. Or you may have an exercise routine of your own. But it is possible that even with the knowledge of all the benefits of exercising, you cannot motivate yourself to work out regularly. When you don’t have self-motivation to exercise, you watch as your workout regime goes down the drain.
Is there something you can do about the demotivation? Instead of beating yourself up due to your inability to maintain a workout plan, how about you try hypnosis to motivate yourself? A hypnotic session will help you experience some positive changes. It will help you to:
- Carry out your scheduled exercises and more.
- Feel fired up and ready to hit the gym or follow your workout routine outside the gym walls.
- You will start to understand the power of minimum commitment.
- Be aware of how much you stand to lose by not exercising, and you commit to protect yourself from the loss.
What Is Hypnotherapy Exercise?
How many times have you decided you want to exercise your body only for you to get an excuse not to do it? It could be that you are unable to wake up in the morning, or you find yourself procrastinating your exercise routine. The problem is, the more you don’t do it, the more your mindset drifts towards a permanent change. Within no time, you’ll have given up on your workouts and made up a lot of excuses to back your non-commitment.
Your habits and inability to stay committed to your routine don’t come from your conscious mind but your subconscious mind. So, how does hypnotherapy help you to exercise and maintain your routine? First, hypnotherapy doesn’t deal with the fact that you are demotivated. Instead, it gets to the root cause of why you are not motivated.
Your conscious mind is responsible for things such as analyzing, evaluating, willpower, and decision making. On the other hand, your subconscious mind is responsible for what is happening to you throughout the day. It works with the illogical patterns of behaviors and reactions. If you get a coach or instructor to train you while exercising, they can talk to your conscious mind. On the other hand, a hypnotist will help you bypass the cognitive faculty of your brain and speak directly to your subconscious.
You find excuses or find it difficult to wake up and exercise because of underlying patterns that derail you from your success. A hypnotist gives positive suggestions to your subconscious mind, replacing negative patterns with positive behavior and patterns. Thus, you find yourself motivated to hit the gym and exercise.
Hypnotherapy presents physical exercises to your subconscious as something exciting rather than something you are forced to do. Therefore, motivation will arise with struggle, and you’ll be the person who can’t wait for the next day to hit the gym. Contrary to popular belief, hypnotherapy gives you control over your feelings and behaviors. Many people think that hypnosis denies them control, and it is the hypnotist who is in full control.
Hypnotherapy involves deep relaxation, gentle guiding, and positive suggestions where you are in full control. While in a hypnotic trance state, you can access the hidden part of the conscious mind that may block you from achieving your success. During the hypnosis session, you are in full control of all that is happening, and you can stop the process at any time.
Can Hypnotherapy Offer Permanent Results?
Regular hypnotherapy can result in permanent changes in your life, including your motivation and the way you look. Hypnotherapy techniques such as positive affirmations and visualization can help to be more concerned about what is happening in your subconscious mind. They can also trigger you to be more positive about yourself and to take better care of yourself – see also how sports hypnotism can boost your athletic performance.
With hypnosis, working out and fitness will no longer feel like a chore but something that comes without stress. Proper exercises can help you enjoy better sleep, help you fight diseases, and boost your energy. Workouts also help produce endorphins, the feel-good hormone, and also enable you to manage stress.
How Does Hypnosis for Exercise Motivation Work?
Lack of motivation is mainly caused by habitual negative thinking. For example, you can train your mind to think negatively about exercising and avoid doing it. There are several reasons why a lack of motivation can block you from reaching your goals. Sometimes it can be due to the fear of failure. The fear of not succeeding in achieving your exercising goals and your subconscious mind can persuade you to avoid it.
On the other hand, your subconscious can spend so much time feeling unfulfilled, and it decides to live that way. Thus, it inhibits you from acting and achieving your desires.
Some of the reasons you may not be motivated to meet your goals include:
- Negative self-talk: your subconscious can persuade you to believe that you are not good enough and convinces you that you shouldn’t even try.
- Feeling overwhelmed: if you consider a task overwhelming, you may find it easier not to get started. For example, if you consider working out as an overwhelming task, your subconscious can prevent you from breaking it into manageable parts. Thus, you don’t even try to get started.
- Lack of interest: your demotivation towards a task may be due to a lack of interest in the task. The fear of not being interested can stop you from beginning a task.
- Focusing on the unpleasant: some tasks can be unpleasant. For instance, working out is not pleasing. It can involve pain in your joints, exhaustion, etc. If you focus on the unpleasant parts of a task, you won’t be motivated to get involved in it.
- Procrastination: procrastination is a major cause of demotivation. If you allow your mind to put tasks off, such as exercising, you fall into a cycle. If you can deal with the challenge of procrastination in exercising, you’ll be highly motivated to get started.
- Lack of confidence: if you don’t believe in yourself, then it will be hard to start any task and see it to completion. You should try to train your mind to see the strengths in you so that you can believe in yourself and your strength to do something. If you are confident that you can exercise your body to get fit, you’ll get the necessary motivation to do it. hypnotherapy is an excellent way of building your confidence.
Using Hypnosis for Motivation
Now you know some of the reasons you can feel demotivated to take part in a task such as working out. But what can you do to get motivated? How can you use hypnosis to eliminate the negative thoughts in your head and replace them with positive ones?
Hypnosis enables you to relax your body and mind and get to a deeply relaxed state. While in that state, it is possible to bypass your conscious mind and speak directly to your subconscious. Your therapist will help you make positive and helpful suggestions to your subconscious. Thus, you shift the negative thoughts with more helpful suggestions.
Hypnosis empowers your subconscious in various ways, including:
- Improving your responsibility. Hypnosis helps to reestablish your sense of responsibility to get things done.
- Building confidence: hypnosis feeds positive suggestions into your subconscious, which helps you believe in your strengths and abilities. If you believe you have the strength and ability to carry out a task, then you go ahead and do it.
Working out has many benefits for your body, including losing weight, improving the quality of your sleep, etc. In addition, hypnosis for exercising helps to boost your motivation to exercise.